Updated: Nov 14, 2018
Architecturally crafted, master built and exquisitely finished, this bespoke family haven features a sophisticated palette for contemporary living and entertaining.
Full solid brick construction combined with lavish detailing and state-of-the-art appointments provide a tranquil sense of privacy, comfort and design excellence.
2.38Ha of level land located within the "golden triangle” on Mount Tinbeerwah, this type of premium acreage property is highly sought after and is rarely offered.
The home offers sublime luxury on one of Tinbeerwahs most desired acreage allotments. With a convenient 10 minute drive to Noosa beaches, scenic coastal walks, the buzz and excitement of Hastings Street, village shops, schools and transport you won’t find a better property in a better location. Ride your horse or bike straight out of the gate and into the Tewantin State Forest and the Noosa Trail network. Only 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport and 8 minutes to the Bruce Highway. Close to the market towns of Eumundi & Cooroy.
2.368HA - 5 BEDROOMS - 4 BATHROOMS - 4 TOILETS - 2.5 CAR GARAGE - HORSE STABLE
LEAFY HINTERLAND ACREAGE W/ 2 SEPARATE HORSE PADDOCKS & PLENTY OF SHADE
LIGHT FILLED KITCHEN AREA WITH SPRAWLING LIVING & DINING SET OVER TWO LEVELS
- 5 bedrooms plus office
- 3.5 bathrooms,
- 2.5 Secure Garaging plus off street parking
- 3 bay shed / workshop
- Remote security gates and intercom.
- Multiple living and entertaining areas, superb indoor/outdoor flow
- Master & guest bedrooms w/ ensuites
- Infinite storage throughout
- Luxury appliances and finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Timber floors and air conditioning
- Landscaped gardens, heated salt water pool
- Two separate fully fenced horse paddocks with shelter and water
- Kids Cubby house
- Drinking quality bore water and 22,000l rainwater tank
- Mature fruit & citrus trees