Lot 1 Stringybark Mews
157 - 159 Stringybark Road, Buderim
Priced from: $400k
Sick of paying rent? Don’t blame you. Now’s your chance to get out of the rental market for good and into your brand new home! The best part?
Designed specifically with the needs of GEN Y in mind, each studio is 60 – 70m2 with an edgy, modern design including one bedroom, separate study, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen, living, and dining area.
With only two studios on the lot and private balconies to each, they are perfectly suited to singles/students, couples, or small families. Each studio comes with an appliance package including oven, gas cooktop, and rangehood, plus quality plumbing fixtures and solar panels so you can get ahead on your electricity costs.
Step out of Stringybark Mews and you’re greeted with a bike path that takes you to Mooloolaba Beach, and a bus stop making public transport a breeze. If you commute, the Bruce Highway is a mere five minute drive away. If you're a student you're in luck - SCU is only 600m away.
First home buyers take note! These studios are eligible for the $15k First Home Owners Grant. Get in quick before you miss out!
• 20mm Essastone benchtops
• Appliance package inc. oven, cooktop, and rangehood
• Vinyl plank flooring to living areas
• Carpet to bedroom and study
• Quality plumbing fixtures
• Secure undercover parking
• Solar panels
• Six Year Home Warranty
• 3 minutes to Sunshine Coast University and shopping hub including Coles
• Short drive or bicycle to picturesque Mooloolaba beach and boardwalk
• Quiet and neighbourly estate
• Low body corp fees
• Feature alfresco area
• Secure parking